Friday, May 1, 2009

Melissa McCoy is back and on the go! Swimming with Dolphins in Kona!

Aloha! Where have I been? Well, obviously not sharing my experiences enough the past 1.5 years! In fact, My last serious adventure was Tahiti for Christmas in 2007. Bora Bora Nui and Le Tahaa being the highlights. Christmas in Bora Bora was delicious. Okay, then I did go to Fiji in June 2008 and sampled Turtle Island, Vatulele (the Point), and Chi Village at the Shangri La Fijian Resort. In between those have been numerous Hawaii resort visits that I am going to share with you. So, get ready, because not only am I going to post onwards, I'm going to back post. I have been to more fantastic Hawaii resorts and experienced more "out of this world" activities in our fabulous Hawaiian Islands than you can possibly imagine. So I am going to help you imagine starting today! Oh, and let's not forget all of the dining delights. The last one being the Mauna Kea Beach Resort and their 2 fabulous restaurants, Manta Pavillion with Maui renowned (moved to the Big Island) Chef George Gomes, and the unique and truly mouth watering Monettes.
Visit here often for some of the fabulous past and the future. Hawaii will come alive before your very eyes. And be my guest as I plan my next Fabulous Fiji Birthday Adventure to Fiji, to be enjoyed early October 2009.
Vinaka, Mahalo and Mauru'uru.. let's have some fun!
Melissa